In-Person Sessions now available at new location
Now that Virginia is in Phase 2 of reopening businesses, I can safely offer In-Person sessions for Herbal Medicine Health Consultation and Reiki Energy Healing. My wonderful massage therapist and good friend Suzanna Garrett has offered her beautiful massage studio as a place for me to hold consultations and Reiki sessions, located upstairs at 20 W. Washington St in downtown Lexington. I will be wearing a mask and will require you to as well. I will be offering these In-Person sessions starting out once a week, on Fridays in downtown Lexington or via house call (I come to you). As we get busier, I will become available 2 days a week (Monday and Friday only) for In-Person sessions.
Remote sessions are still available and will continue to be moving forward. You can book online at https://www.soothingherbals.com/collections/services or contact me directly to book an appointment.
Local Product orders & pick up
Thank you for your orders! It has kept me going during this pandemic and I am grateful for your support. My apologies that you can no longer stop by the Apothecary to shop/pick up orders, but I have made it easy to order online by waiving the shipping fee local orders when you checkout. Local orders can now be picked up in my brand new mailbox located at 20 W. Washington St, Lexington, VA. (right next to Skin Is In)
Select Practitioner at Wellset.co
Alchemista CBD products
I am surviving this pandemic by keeping things clean and smelling fresh with Immune Boom. It is available for sale on my website. Just click this pic to go there.
Immune Boom is an EO blend that can be used in many ways to shield yourself and keep things clean due to its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties.
- Add a few drops to water & use as a hand sanitizer
- Diffuse into the air to kill air-borne pathogens, clear phlegm and congested airways
- Mix with carrier oil (such as jojoba or almond) and apply topically to relieve inflammation
- Use diluted on feet to massage into soles when sick with cold or fever
- Put a few drops in with unscented detergent when washing laundry or dishes
- Put a few drops in sink, shower, toilet or in damp washcloth to clean surfaces
- Dilute in water and use as a natural bug repellant.Add 3 to 4 drops of the essential oil to our best essential oil diffuser and diffuse for approximately 20 to 30 minutes to freshen the air in your home or workplace
- Make a 2% dilution of the essential oil blend in a base of almond or coconut oil for use on your skin. This can also be mixed with your favorite massage oil for a muscle soothing massage.
- Add a few drops to a hot water steam to breathe in the vapors.(be careful not to get too close and risk hot water splashing up on you or getting burned by the hot pan. )
- Fill a spray bottle with water and add the essential oil blend at a 2% dilution to make an all-purpose cleaning spray, for use on countertops, tables and other surfaces. Make sure to shake before using, as the oil and water will naturally separate.