Immune Boom essential oil blend 15ml
Immune Boom is an essential oil blend that contains a mix of 5 EOs: Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus & Rosemary. It’s a natural alternative to many of the chemical-filled & toxic bacteria fighting products on the market. This blend is inspired by the popular “Thieves Oil” blend that originates from the legendary story about 4 thieves, which was cited in many aromatherapy books.
The story dates back to the 13th century, when a deadly plague spread across Europe. A band of 4 thieves ransacked riches from the dead, but somehow they were able to stay healthy despite being exposed to so many dead bodies. When they were captured, they were given a more lenient sentence in exchange for sharing the secret to their impervious health. Finally, they revealed their recipe of herbs and vinegar that they had rubbed on themselves as a protective shield to fight off germs. Hence, the legend of “Thieves Oil” was born.
Immune Boom EO blend can be used in many ways to shield yourself and keep things clean due to its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties.
- Add a few drops to water & use as a hand sanitizer
- Diffuse into the air to kill air-borne pathogens, clear phlegm and congested airways
- Mix with carrier oil (such as jojoba or almond) and apply topically to relieve inflammation
- Use diluted on feet to massage into soles when sick with cold or fever
- Put a few drops in with unscented detergent when washing laundry or dishes
- Put a few drops in sink, shower, toilet or in damp washcloth to clean surfaces
- Dilute in water and use as a natural bug repellant.Add 3 to 4 drops of the essential oil to our best essential oil diffuser and diffuse for approximately 20 to 30 minutes to freshen the air in your home or workplace
- Make a 2% dilution of the essential oil blend in a base of almond or coconut oil for use on your skin. This can also be mixed with your favorite massage oil for a muscle soothing massage.
- Add a few drops to a hot water steam to breathe in the vapors.(be careful not to get too close and risk hot water splashing up on you or getting burned by the hot pan. )
- Fill a spray bottle with water and add the essential oil blend at a 2% dilution to make an all-purpose cleaning spray, for use on countertops, tables and other surfaces. Make sure to shake before using, as the oil and water will naturally separate.
Please note that essential oils are potent and can be harmful to some. This blend contains clove, rosemary, and eucalyptus oils which are not safe for use on very small children. If you make hand sanitizer, use on grown-ups only. You can replace clove, rosemary and eucalyptus oils with lavender, sweet orange, and fir oils if you plan to use it around children six months and older (no essential oils are recommended for use with babies younger than six months).