Join a Community-Supported, Locally Grown Healthcare Movement!
Buy a Medicinal Herbal CSA Share and receive a box of herbal products formulated to keep you healthy, and support sustainable, local business and agriculture in your community. Plus, when you buy a share you’ll get more value for less money.
What is a Medicinal Herbal CSA Share?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. A Medicinal Herbal CSA provides an opportunity to collaborate with the growers of medicinal plants. It’s a lot like a Vegetable CSA, where you pay in advance for a variety of products made during the growing season.
When you purchase a share, it helps support the work we do: growing and processing the herbs into useful natural medicines that nourish the body and enhance vitality. In return, you will receive a variety of herbs and locally produced medicinal products that support good health and a healthy planet, while also preserving the agricultural character of our local community.
The share consists of a variety of medicinal herb preparations including herbs organically grown on our farm. The products are formulated to enhance vitality and address a variety of common conditions such as colds, flu, digestion, sleep, stress, and minor skin problems. Subscribers are able to choose from a wide variety of herbal tinctures, teas, syrups, elixirs, skin care, aromatherapy, fresh culinary herbs & more. Subscribers are encouraged and welcome to visit the farm to see where their medicine is coming from, and to lend a hand if desired.
The shares are now available year-round in 2 sizes:
Herbal CSA Shares are available for local pick up or USPS Mail shipments
SMALL SHARE – $100 for each installment, receives $120 worth of any herbal products. (See below)
LARGE SHARE – $200 for each installment, receives $250 worth of any herbal products. Choose from:
• Tinctures of your choice
• Syrups of your choice
• Aromatherapy products of your choice: Essential oils, spritzers, hydrosols
• any size Herbal Salve or Infused oil of your choice
• any size Crème or Shea Butter of your choice
• Loose Leaf Herbal Tea of your choice
• Culinary herbs in season (For local pick ups only. Not to be shipped)
Gift sets are not included for CSA orders.
Here’s a list of most of the farm-grown medicines that you’ll choose from:
- Tinctures: Angelica, Burdock, Blue Cohosh, Chamomile, Calendula, Echinacea, Ginger, Holy Basil, Motherwort
- Syrups: Elderberry, Elderberry Wild Cherry Cough, Iron Rich
- EO’s: Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary
- Herbal Salve: Heal All, Baby Balm, Triple C, Bug & Bite, Muscle Ease, Hemp Calendula
- Infused Oil: Calendula, Chamomile, Comfrey, St Johns Wort
- Crèmes /Butters: Divine Face, Calendula Chamomile, Exotic Lavender Calendula, Soothing Rose, Raw Shea Butter
- Herbal Teas: Nutritive Tonic, Double C, Soothing Chai, Pregnancy, Soothing Tummy, Allergy, Throat Soothe, Winter Warmth, Lemon Lift, Digestive, Hibiscus Summer
These are all the products you’ll choose from, except there are many more Tinctures to list, just not enough space here. For a complete list of tinctures, click here or just email or call to ask.
To sign up, fill out the Herbal CSA Order Form and send with your check to the address below. You can also buy a share right here by clicking the Add To Cart button below, then send or email the order form to let us know your selections.
Once you are signed up, you will receive confirmation via email or phone. We will contact you again via email or phone, one week before your share is ready, telling you where and when you can pick up your subscription. Pick-ups will be available at the Apothecary in Lexington at 205 S. Main St. ** Limited alternative arrangements for pick-up may be requested.
USPS Mail shipments will be shipped and made to order. Add $11 for shipping. Thanks for your support!